Upcoming talks: I have linked my slides to talk titles when I can, but be warned they are picture heavy. For more of a narrative, you’ll need to read the papers / zine / book / free chapter / magazine article or listen to the podcast.
- November 20th – 22nd 2019: BIAZA education conference, Edinburgh
- July 2nd 2019: Science for all? Or just for some? Wellcome Trust, London
- June 27th 2019: Equity, Exclusion & Everyday Science learning. London SciComm Social symposium, London
- June 14th 2019: Explore Your Universe Phase 3 workshops, Bristol
- May 21st 2019: “How to Lose Audiences & Alienate Visitors OR How Come Museums are Still so Racist, Sexist & Classed (amongst other things)” for Museum Showoff, London